To maintain and protect the beauty of your Legacy Classic Kids furniture, we suggest the following:
- Clean tops with a damp cloth. Legacy Classic Kids furniture does not require the use of furniture polish.
- Avoid placing your Legacy Classic Kids furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
- Furniture should not be placed in front of or over heating or air conditioning vents. It is best to keep Legacy Classic Kids furniture in a climate controlled environment. Extreme temperatures and humidity can cause warping, shrinking and splitting.
- Wipe up spills promptly with a soft, clean cloth, blotting gently. If left, liquids can cause damage to the finish.
- Always use a protective pad when using a writing utensil or placing anything hot on the surface.
- Use felt pads under accessories and avoid placing plastics (place mats, vinyl notebooks, etc.) on your furniture.
- It’s best to rotate your accessories so they do not remain in the same place for extended periods of time.
- Minor scratches can be touched up with Mohawk Finishing Product repair kits or another quality furniture polish/repair kit that are available at most home improvement stores.